Wednesday, October 18, 2017

First posting in 2017

I never could have predicted I'd become so busy with the PetCare Business that I would lack time to regularly post here!!! It's been a year since I've kept you up-to-date on my guests and visitors and all the goings on. I have though, done that via my Facebook page.

Today October 18/17 my wonderful Guests are:

Daycare: Miss STELLA, Australian Labradoodle.
Stella has been attending daycare since she was 4 months old. She's now 5.5 yrs young.



Boarding: 
Miss IZZY Pug, a repeat guest we're always delighted to have with us.

            

Miss SUGAR BEAR (Beagle/Basset)




Mr. QUIGLEY, Miniature Schnauzer

       

Miss TINKERBELL & Mr. SNICKERS Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds




Miss ZOEY, Dachshund/Terrier. It is Zoey's first time staying with us.




No comments:

Post a Comment