Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sugar Gliders: My First Exotic Pet Care Opportunity


I would like to be a well-rounded pet sitter, being able to care for a variety of pets, so when I was contacted several months ago with an inquiry if I knew a Sugar Glider Pet Sitter, I asked if I could perhaps have that opportunity myself.

The Owners were willing to meet me and have me visit their 5 Sugar Glider and 5 Cat Family, I was excited.

In both our opinions, that first visit went well. I returned last night to have my introduction to how to prepare their meals 









and to see them in action a bit. I think they are absolutely adorable and so intriguing.


Their cages and play room are an authentic amazing recreational arena. When they are awake, they are endearing, playful and very entertaining, so I"m hoping on my evening visits, they'll want to come out and play.

I'll be posting my daily visit photos on our facebook page and when time permits, put another posting here.

For more information on these adoring creatures, check out the links below: 

National Geographic: Sugar Gliders In The Wild [video]




No comments:

Post a Comment