Saturday, February 8, 2014

I support microchipping



While I've known about microchipping for a while and have wanted Bailey to get it, it was only this year when he was having his teeth cleaning and getting some warts/cysts removed from his legs/feet, that I took that opportunity to have him chipped. SO glad.

Having a 'Home Again' membership also brings me alerts of lost pets within 10 miles of our home. I then can post these notices on my social media sites and hopefully get more eyes out there looking for them too.

Here are some tips of what to do if your pet is lost: HERE

Bailey is not much of a runner nowadays, like he used to be in Idaho. Now when he bolts out the door, he's just heading around the corner to search out the bushes for geckos :)


Let's do all we can for our pet's safety & well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment