Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bailey's December Adventure at Fort de Soto

Last week Bailey accompanied his human to Fort de Soto Park and Beach to visit Paw Playground, shelling on the dog beach and a nature walk. 

When we neared Paw Playground he got quite excited!

Bailey is not shy and he found  a big dog to run with

2 curious K9's         
Hmmm......who's marked this tree before me?

                                                Beachcombing with my human

Time for a nature walk.....we've never done this in our previous times at Fort de Soto

Lots of shade; I like this 'cause it was a warm day









Checking out the sea life; I'm not too fond of swimming so I'd best be careful not to get too close to edge...










Really cool nature trail; liked it a lot

Then it was time to head to the water to wind down the day


I was NOT disappointed; what a sight! Glorious way to end a great day!

My human sure knows how to live a great life -I'm glad she adopted me and brought me to Florida!

Check out more photos of Bailey at Beagle Photo of the Day
Want outdoor adventures for your dog included in our pet sitting services for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment